[Building Sakai] Sakai chat portal - conversation disappears when moving between tools

alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Fri Mar 8 16:37:40 PST 2013

Hello,

I installed a new brand 2.9.1, and the problem still persist!

Am I
missing something.

You can test it here: http://mycourses.iihem.ac.ma:8080/portal

Professor account: prof1/prof1
Student Account: student1/student1

feel
free to use our testing server.

thank you!

> Check out a
portal 2.9.x and give that a wind. There shouldn't be any
> problems
>

> On 6 March 2013 10:52, <alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma> wrote:

Hello,

>> can I just check out the latest portal chat, and merge it the
installed
>> 2.9.0, or should we update the whole 2.9.0 to 2.9.1?
>>
>> thanks
>>

>> > There
was a bug with 2.9.0's portal chat. It's fixed in 2.9.x and I think
>> > the fix got
into 2.9.1. If there's a QA server around with portal chat
>> > turned on, I'd go
and have a play and see if the problem still persists.

Cheers,

March 2013 10:40, <alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma> wrote:

> Definitely not. What version of Sakai are you running?
>> >>

>> We are running 2.9.0. the problem shows up when we change from tool to
>>
>> another.

disappear, leaving the chat window empty.

wrote:

>> recently I was testing the neo-chat and discovered that the history
>> of

>> Alaa NIZAR, BA in MIS, LPIC
Manager

www.iihem.ac.ma
has been scanned for viruses and
*MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>,
>> and
believed to be clean.

"unsubscribe"

>> > This message has been scanned for viruses and
content by MailScanner, and is

www.iihem.ac.ma

message has been scanned for viruses and
<http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and
>> is
clean.

>> > --
>> > This
message has been scanned for viruses and
>> > dangerous content by MailScanner, and
is
>> > believed to be clean.
>> >

>> --