[Building Sakai] [sakai2-tcc] Assignments 2

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 06:01:29 PST 2013

Having multiple UI frameworks doesn't matter so much, it's when they are unsupported and outdated that it becomes an issue.

It does make maintenance a hassle but if the version is supported it's not so bad.

I don't think you could settle on one UI tech in this sort of community anyway though, since there are other frameworks  that will be better and people like to dev in what they know, and since they can. If this was commercial it would be a different story and everyone would be using Wicket.

Portlets in uPortal are the same, they could be written in just about anything.

Cheers

Gesendent von meinem iPhone