[Building Sakai] [sakai2-tcc] Assignments 2

Mark J. Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 7 05:47:21 PST 2013

 >  I also agree with Matt that RSF could be considered an issue: nobody
outside of Sakai uses it.

The fact that Sakai uses 6 or 8  different UI frameworks is an issue,
some of which are out of date and unsupported.  The fact that RSF was a
custom framework was discussed at the time we started using it.  It
resolved some serious problems in JSF and was in use before JSF2 came
out.  If the Sakai community plans to fix the UI framework problem, it
goes much deeper than RSF.

- Mark Norton