[Building Sakai] Lesson Builder Help

Ramachandran,Narasi rnarasi at ufl.edu
Wed Mar 6 09:10:45 PST 2013

We are currently trying out 2.9 and Lesson Builder and seeing some issues with Lesson builder. Per the notes it seems we should be able to upload a .zip file and the extractor will allow us to link to the page of our choice. However we are unable to get this to work. Is there something we are missing in Lesson Builder? I see issues reported in KNL-273 indicating several issues with enabling zip extraction in Resources, does this tie into the same?
Also we are not seeing a Print option for students to be able to compile a list of reading materials and print to hard copy or PDF. Is this something targeted future release? Please advise.
Thanks,
Narasi
Univ of Florida