[Building Sakai] Sign-up tool

Liu, Peter peter.liu at yale.edu
Tue Mar 5 10:40:15 PST 2013

Hi Sanghyun,

I am not sure whether the Sign-up 2.7.x version has the 'Advanced user-defined timeslots' Feature.

There should be a checkbox for this feature at 'modify Meeting' page and user can define/ modify the timeslots with different time-length or number of participants at will.

I will suggest that you get the latest Sign-up tool, which have much more new features (including your request on email notification for individual participants)

Let me know if you have any issue.

Thanks,
Peter Liu