[Building Sakai] Assignments Shows Wrong Submission For Student

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Mar 5 09:52:18 PST 2013

I reported this ticket a few days ago, sounds similar:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23247 (When grading students, if
you press the back button, some of the form is incorrect)

I spent about an hour looking at the code and couldn't see where this was
happening. We were just going to add a lock on the back button to avoid it
being used as that was the only way I could reproduce this. It's got to be
something with the state and context not being in sync.

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Kevin Pittman <kevin.pittman at oit.gatech.edu