[Building Sakai] ERROR in Mneme installation

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Tue Mar 5 05:58:50 PST 2013

Hi Samuel,

Before you start patching the kernel, you might instead consider just using a version of Sakai and/or the kernel that includes this patch. What version of Sakai are you using, and have you modified it all? For example, if you update to Sakai 2.8.3, you'll pick up this patch. You can also update the version of the kernel in the sakai/master/pom.xml file (with Sakai 2.8.x, set sakai.kernel.version = 1.2.9).

- Beth