[Building Sakai] problem with gradebook

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Jun 19 12:04:37 PDT 2013

I believe this breaks any tools (contrib mostly?) that don't implement
getExternalAssignmentsForCurrentUser? (or the
ExternalAssignmentProvider.java introduced in 2.9)

I had thought it was still setup so that if this wasn't implemented that it
would work like pre-2.9 (everything not implementing this would just be
visible) but perhaps it's the opposite as Chuck described.

What do you think the one line fix to gradebook is?