[Building Sakai] Need an example school

John Joseph Ryan Iii john at princigration.com
Tue Jun 18 11:01:30 PDT 2013

I am a portal engineer and i am analyzing this product as a potential
portal solution for a school based project I am working on. Is there a
sample school project with users (teachers, students, admins) and courses
already populated that can be used as a template and/or guide.

 I searched the wiki and most of the instructions where more in line with
how to use Sakai as an application portal and not so much about setting up
a school and its related items.

I got the source code to compile and run on tomcat, but feel overwhelmed at
the prospect of creating a school.

 I had to use the instructions at
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=82249316
because the ones on