[Building Sakai] Sakai-Goolge Integration

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Tue Jun 18 09:07:45 PDT 2013

There is a integration of gdocs with resources we did a few years back here:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/rsmart/google-content

It will let you link gdocs into resources, and then use in sakai where
ever you want.  Anyone else get read only view of it, the author can
select edit to get back to the gdocs interface.  There is nothing with
calendar done.

I believe michigan is working on an lti integration that links a gdocs
folder in as a sakai tool.  But I'm not sure how that integrates with
other components of sakai if at all.

John Bush
602-490-0470

** This message is neither private nor confidential in fact the US
government is storing it in a warehouse located in Utah for future
data mining use cases should they arise. **