[Building Sakai] How to Run/Install Tomcat as a Service for Sakai 2.9.1 Demo?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 15:58:35 PDT 2013

Hi

Setting up tomcat as a windows device should be agnostic to Sakai or any other webapp. Instructions here

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/windows-service-howto.html

You probably can't use the demo so just grab tomcat and the Sakai binary and follow that method. Later you might want to build from source so having your own tomcat will help in that regard.

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPhone