[Building Sakai] Fwd: availability setting on forums problem

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 08:59:56 PDT 2013

Thank you for your reply.
We've checked both scenario ((i.e. intervals 10:00, 10:10, 10:20, 10:30...,
and announcement set to go out at 10:09 while forums set to open at10:11)
for both forums and announcement. Announcement is not affected by our
scheduler time interval, while forums does. That's why we are wondering.
I checked our time interval via code, but you said we can set it via
sakai.properties. Would you mind telling me which part of sakai.properties
is associated with this time interval setting?