[Building Sakai] conversion scripts

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Fri Jun 14 05:24:04 PDT 2013

That is mysql 5.1 documentation that you referenced. Oracle (the
company) owns mysql now but that doesn't mean oracle database (the
product) has the same syntax rules.

This is a link to the oracle database documentation for create table:
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/server.111/b28286/statements_7002.htm

As I mentioned, oracle database does not support this "if not exists" syntax.
-AZ