[Building Sakai] Newbee need help with Sakai

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 01:50:41 PDT 2013

Hi Pierre,

Assuming version 2.9+ of Sakai then the versions of those tools is fine.
For the URL, try adding /portal, you need that to access the UI of Sakai. If that does not work, can you post the catalina.out log file? I am not 100% sure if that is created on windows though. Is it a requirement that you use Windows?

Regards,
Steve

Sent from my iPad