[Building Sakai] Fwd: availability setting on forums problem

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 17:33:03 PDT 2013

I did not receive any reply from Sakai-msgcntr-team at collab.sakaiproject.org
so I send the same email again and I hope somebody helps us :)

Hello,

We are using Sakai 2.8.x_all (msgcntr 2.8.4-SNAPSHOT and its parent is
sakai-edu-tool 2.8.6) and we are delighted having new availability setting
on Forums. However, we are currently experiencing that availability setting
on Forums does seems to work but with a noticeable delay. The max delay
time is 10 minutes, which we found that it is the same as
SchedulerInvocationMangerImpl time interval (10 min). Delayed email
notification feature on Announcement tool ( seems to me) uses the same
SchedulerInvocationManagerImpl but we don't have any problem like this time
delay on the Announcement tool.

I am wondering whether there is any other school having the same experience
and if so, I wish they can tell us how to fix this problem.

Thank you in advance.