[Building Sakai] Report containing ammount of time Instructor was online

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 16:28:54 PDT 2013

Hi,

I was about to say that sitestats gives you this information, but its
stored as a date, not a datetime (sst_userstats).

So you'll need to look at the sakai_session and sakai_event tables to
calculate the time between the user.login and user.logout events - join
through on session_id to get the user id, with a further join to
sakai_user_id_map to get the username  - if you want a specific site, use
pres.begin and pres.end and join it to the context, which is the siteid.

cheers,
Steve