[Building Sakai] Sakai Google Calendar contrib tool

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon Jul 29 12:35:37 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I've created a confluence page to put some initial details and screenshots on a Sakai/Google Calendar tool we've been working on at the University of Michigan:
	https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/GCAL/Google+Calendar

It's still in "beta", but I wanted to let everyone know that work is underway, in case there's interest from other institutions to use or further develop this contrib tool. I'll update the page with more details when the tool is closer to being production ready.

Thanks,
- Beth