[Building Sakai] samigo-app

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 14:10:55 PDT 2013

Hi Eric

It sounds like your best bet here is to get a minimal Sakai install up and running then use LTI to connect your portal to Samigo. Users will only see the portal and the app as a portlet, and not Sakai. What portal are you using? If it supports standard JSR168 portlets then this is for you:

https://wiki.jasig.org/display/PLT/Basic+LTI+Portlet

And I'd be only too happy to help you get this up and running as it sounds like an interesting project.

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPhone