[Building Sakai] Wiris math editor proxy problem

Paul Dagnall pdagnall1 at udayton.edu
Mon Jul 29 05:47:21 PDT 2013

Thanks Carles
Yes. I've been in contact with the Wiris support team. Our proxy settings
are correctly configured in Java as we have other tools that successfully
connect through that. Right now we are investigating where the connection
is failing; whether it's failing right from the server or if it's getting
to the proxy server at all.

Paul