[Building Sakai] Wiris math editor proxy problem

Carles Aguiló carles at wiris.com
Mon Jul 29 01:59:30 PDT 2013

Hi Paul,

Excuse my delayed reply, I come back from holidays today. I think that  our
support team is already in touch with you for this issue.

>From what I understand, you need to specify your proxy in the general Java
configuration, right? Did it work? If this doesn’t work, our support team (
support at wiris.com) will assist you in finding out more on this.

Regards,

*          **Carles Aguiló*

         vCard : www.wiris.com/team/carles

          1-800-350-1059 / (+34) 932 804 805 / (+34) 650 906 201

          Social: linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/carlesaguilo> /
facebook <http://www.facebook.com/carles.aguilo.collado> /
twitter<http://twitter.com/wirismath>
          -- *Musik ist die verborgene arithmetische Tätigkeit des unbewußt
zählenden Geistes.* Gottfried Leibniz (1646-1716)

         -- *We are ugly, but we have the music.* Leonard Cohen (1934)