[Building Sakai] Fwd: gradebook2 help

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 15:46:48 PDT 2013

The strange thing is that there already is a help module, but as you
mentioned, its not in the main pom so its not built and deployed. So adding
the <module>help</module> will correct that.

But why does source need to be added? Is the help module in gb2 just a
placeholder and doesnt actually have any help content? All other tools
provide the basic help for their own tool and people can customise it and
translate it, its not expected that everyone is to do their own thing from
scratch.

cheers,
Steve