[Building Sakai] 2.9.1 Performance Issues

Curtis Van-Osch curtis.van-osch at hec.ca
Thu Jul 25 07:51:43 PDT 2013

Thanks Bryan!
We deployed that patch last night, and everything is good so far (though
it will take a few days to confirm that our issues are resolved).

Otherwise we will definitely be looking at changing our tool's search,
as it is indeed very slow on large result sets.  We always figured there
must be a better way!

Curtis.