[Building Sakai] Create new Plugin

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 03:40:38 PDT 2013

Hi,

Sakai tools are as simple as a webapp with a few additional lines of xml in
the web.xml and a tool registration file (also xml). Have a look at the
resources here:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Sakai+Programmer+Manual

Once you get a basic webapp going, you can start using the Sakai API to get
information about users and sites etc.

cheers,
Steve

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 7:12 PM, Marcel Drachmann <drachman at inf.fu-berlin.de