[Building Sakai] Which is Production Sakai Source Code

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Jul 19 20:51:28 PDT 2013

Specifically, this is the list of issues planned to be fixed in the next
release. There currently isn't a firm date set, but we'd like to get the
first release candidate out next week. There only a few issues remaining to
be tested and merged.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/issues/?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%20%222.9.3%20%5BTentative%5D%22%20AND%20project%20%3D%20SAK%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC