[Building Sakai] Which is Production Sakai Source Code

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 18:36:33 PDT 2013

It's a tag so it's frozen. It also the latest version in 2.9. A lot of people run that version in production. Saying it has no issues would be wrong but it's like any piece of software, there may be issues that people detect and are fixed and released in a later version.

Regards
Steve

Sent from my iPhone