[Building Sakai] Connecting Sakai to Remote Network Shares

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 16:38:48 PDT 2013

Hi Shawn

Something you might want to look into is using a JSR168 portlet for this. Esup developed a portlet that does this and I have previously used it with great success. Sakai supports JSR168 and there is a bit of a movement to use this more as its more portable. Note that there wouldn't be an integration with the rest of Sakai ie browsing for files, but that piece could be developed pretty easily in Resources ( and would be a great enhancement)

https://wiki.jasig.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=37946075

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPhone