[Building Sakai] Status of CLE 2.9.3

Noah Botimer nbotimer at unicon.net
Mon Jul 8 20:00:26 PDT 2013

An update on SAK-23733:

Charles, Aaron, and I have had considerable discussion about the
solution. It's a pretty tricky one, but I think we have covered the
bases in a way that helps us move toward a less tricky future.

Please see the JIRA issue and my GitHub branch for details:

https://github.com/botimer/sakai-cle/tree/gb-groups

I will wait until after the CLE team discussion but I think this is
ready for commit to trunk, some QA there, and a merge to 2.9.x this week.

Thanks,
-Noah