[Building Sakai] Modify sakai user entity (sakai.kernel-1.2.8)

Alvaro Navarro Iborra alvaro.navarro at diagroup.com
Thu Jan 31 06:42:36 PST 2013

Hi all,

I need to change the sakai-kernel module (1.2.8).
It's required alter the SAKAI_USER table in database and all logic and
services associated.
It's needed to add a new field called NIF (fiscal id).

First of all, I have changed all the sql scripts
(sakai-kernel\kernel-impl\src\main\sql) adding the new field.
After that, I have changed the pojos (User.java, UserEdit.java) adding new
methods for the property.
Later, the services (UserDirectoryService.java, UserDirectoryService.java,
BaseUserDirectoryService.java,
DbUserService.java, UserServiceSqlDefault.java) have been modified adding
the new parameter in the requiered methods.

I'm trying to do all the changes needed but probably I need to do more
changes. The code compiles fine but it doesn't
work deploying Sakai, and also several test of sakai-kernel fails or has
error.

Any idea?

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail and its associated attachments is strictly prohibited.
http://disclaimer.diacorporate.com