[Building Sakai] Assessment Problem Group

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 29 10:58:44 PST 2013

Hi Antonio,

Instructors don't belong to any group. Therefore, when you call
getBasicInfoOfAllPublishedAssessments(), the groupIds is an empty array.
And following the logic, the second query will get executed. That query
returns all the published assessment from that site - in your case, two
assessments will be returned.

Thanks,
Karen