[Building Sakai] break a rich text editor when you change sakai common and search version

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 11:51:35 PST 2013

Here's the exact error I got

[11:05:52.542] ReferenceError: sakai is not defined @
https://sakaidev.pomona.edu/portal/tool/8ae34bd8-32ac-41ae-85f4-10efe590bde9/dfReviseForumSettingsAttach:94

when I click the url above,

style="display:block;padding:.5em 0">Description</span><table
border="0"><tr><td><textarea
name="revise:df_compose_description_inputRichText"
id="revise:df_compose_description_inputRichText" cols="120"
rows="12"></textarea><script
type="text/javascript">sakai.editor.launch('revise:df_compose_description_inputRichText');</script>

I google it and find one JIRA looks like related with this issue SAK-17466,
but our messageforums-app/src/webapp/jsp/dfReviseForumSettingsAttach.jsp
contains this patch already.

Please help.

Sanghyun