[Building Sakai] 2.9.0 DB Conversion, MySQL script error

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 15:12:20 PST 2013

Hi Cynthia,

This may be risky as there is no guarantee that SQL queries will all be of the same case. The admin guide does mention that you should use lower case table names:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+Admin+Guide+-+Database+Configuration+and+Tuning

but I know others have the same settings as you without issue. YMMV.

cheers,
Steve