[Building Sakai] JSON

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Tue Jan 22 08:02:05 PST 2013

In my next generation of Basic LTI APIs moving towards LTI 2.0, I am also using JSON and using json-simple and happy with it.   Here is my dependency:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.googlecode.json-simple</groupId>
            <artifactId>json-simple</artifactId>
            <version>1.1</version>
        </dependency>

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//basiclti/branches/BLTI-203/basiclti-blis/

Are you using the same thing?

I would suggest that initially we *not* put it into shared right away.  Let folks indies like LTI and LessonBuilder run their own show for a while.

But I do hope we go down a similar path and informally coordinate as we move forward.

/Chuck