[Building Sakai] where do sakai reads local.properties

Bhanu Teja Motupalli bhanu1607 at rediffmail.com
Mon Jan 21 23:18:53 PST 2013

Hi Steve ,

Thanks for the reply I suppose kernel is loading the local.properties file
during tomcat start up
Which class of kernel is loading it and how it is getting the properties
like Database details from local.properties and connecting the DB

The reason for this is I am encrypting the local.properties file as per
client request, once i encrypt i need to call the decryption API at the
place where this local.properties file is called and decrypt it and make it
available for Properties to load in normal way.