[Building Sakai] where do sakai reads local.properties

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 14:47:35 PST 2013

Hi Bhanu,

You can put a local.properties file in the tomcat/sakai directory and it will be read on startup. It will be loaded after the default properties, and after any sakai.properties file you might have in that directory. So its good for providing overrides . You can also change that location via the -Dsakai.home=/some/path JAVA_OPT when starting Tomcat.

cheers,
Steve