[Building Sakai] Images and links to resources in question pools

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco at samoo.es
Sun Jan 13 07:53:11 PST 2013

Hi Paul!

That’s is very interesting!!!! Can we  use it (if it’s available)?. It’s in
a Jira or in an open svn?  If not, can you send to us?

If we improve it (I’m thinking into try to copy files automatically between
sites into a “second level hidden folder with permissions to students to
read hidden files” as discussed in other threads) we will send to you the
changes.

Thanks!

Diego del Blanco Orobitg

Director de operaciones