[Building Sakai] how to extend the Steve's Wicket example?

David F. Torres Sola david7torres at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 03:40:41 PST 2013

In any case, the api is correctly deployed in shared lib and there is not
other versions.

I tackled this a couple days ago. Finally I decided start again to change
the minimum. It is exactly the Steve's example (which is working fine) with
the only the modification describe in my first mail (I only added a
doNothing method, and nothing else).

Any help would be very appreciated.

Best regards,
David