[Building Sakai] Hover Text on the side panel

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Mon Jan 7 13:29:25 PST 2013

Hi,
     In Sakai  2.9.x it seems the hover text based on location of the
mouse pointer is pretty off from the location of the mouse pointer. I am
wondering if there is a jira for it or whether it is a jira worthy issue
at all.  I wouldn't not mind trying to adjust its behavior in the
CSS/Skin files, but I am not sure if it is due to the default behavior
of jQuery or some other third party library.  I have attached a
screenshot for where it highlights the difference between location of
the mouse pointer and the hover text.
Thanks,
Mustansar

--
Mustansar Mehmood
Educational System Developer& Integrator

Information Technology
6100 Main St. MS 119
Houston Texas 77005

Phone:(713)348-2523
Fax  :(713)348 6099
email:mustansar at rice.edu

I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when,you  looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     -- Poul Anderson