[Building Sakai] Turnitin Quartz job won't unblock

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Wed Feb 27 11:01:15 PST 2013

All,
   The update IU just received:
We've identified an issue and the engineers are in the process of getting it resolved, they expect to have it resolved within the next few hours.
I will let you know as soon as I have an update from engineering.  I would hold off on that patch until engineering has fixed the issue on our side, just to be safe.
Megan