[Building Sakai] get all chat messages for a channel

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Mon Feb 25 08:24:39 PST 2013

Matt:

I can only get 100 messages even after I specify the items param to be
greater value. This is based on the system-wide setting:

messagesMax at org.sakaiproject.chat2.model.impl.ChatManagerImpl=100

UMich recently filed another jira (SAK-23120) to enable site-wide override
of this property.

Thanks,

- Zhen