[Building Sakai] get all chat messages for a channel

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Feb 25 08:12:21 PST 2013

I'm pretty sure the first should work since I'd used it in

(You can see the example in chatlog.jsp in the commits)

However I didn't notice that internally the &items is limited to 10, so
this actually doesn't work. I thought about increasing it, but since we
disabled batch it has to make a second rest call to get details on the
message, which results in a lot of queries.

Really what this needs without batch is a custom endpoint that can take an
array of message id's to return, rather than just a single value, but we
don't have a great pattern for that.