[Building Sakai] Any Ubuntu packages, EC2 images or other easier ways to get a CLE install up and running on Linux?

Poindexter, David Ray davpoind at iupui.edu
Fri Feb 22 12:52:09 PST 2013

I suppose that depends on what you're building and what your goals are. You probably "could" get away with a small instance for testing or demo and not build, but for anything else, yes, you're going to want to customize things and build the source. It's not too scary.

Cheers,
--
David Poindexter
Systems Analyst