[Building Sakai] tool's display name change

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 11:37:57 PST 2013

This is my first time to rename the tool.... so I might be wrong

I get these file changes from our current version, which is working fine. I
merged our local change into our new upgrade sakai version and realized
postem is not changed into Feedback...

May I ask why you ask this question?

Do you have a different way to do it?

Sanghyun