[Building Sakai] Discussion how to handle X-Frame in the New IFrame tool (SAK-21624)

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Sun Feb 17 13:39:36 PST 2013

I thought about that approach but was just too nervous if the only time we checked was when a user went into the options dialog.  Because the most common case is that the instructor configures the tool and then *never* goes into the configuration ever again.

I could see a scenario where we might want to warn them with a message on the configuration screen that they might want to make Pop Up default but the "are you sure" and need to do a double submit adds a separate step that is kind of clunky for the users.

I could add something to the configuration dialog that was advisory - but to me that would be *in addition* to the regular in-server checks as well as the additional in-browser check as well.

/Chuck