[Building Sakai] note for 2.9 new deployers: error in forum grading

Hedrick Charles hedrick at rutgers.edu
Wed Feb 13 05:43:20 PST 2013

One bug that hasn't been fixed in 2.9.1: SAK-23202. In forums, if the grade book is in percent mode, grades get inflated every time you submit on the grading page. Basically it submits in points and get the value back in percent, but misinterprets it as points. The SAK implies that other tools also do this, but we haven't managed to reproduce it for anything other than forums.

I have a patch, but I'm thinking of reworking it.