[Building Sakai] 2.9.1-all was Re: Sakai CLE 2.9.1 released

Paul Lukasewych plukasew at uwo.ca
Wed Feb 13 05:00:15 PST 2013

I was hoping to see a 2.9.1-all tag as well. I think it is less confusing for
a new developer if everything included in sakai is laid out clearly in the
.externals file, and it makes it easier to find things if you can pull down the
entire code base in one go and use tools like grep on it.

Paul Lukasewych
Applications Development Team
Information Technology Services
Support Services Building