[Building Sakai] 2.9.1-all was Re: Sakai CLE 2.9.1 released

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Feb 13 04:48:34 PST 2013

Hi Daniel and Jihane,

At the moment there is nobody working on creating a 2.9.1-all tag.

A suggestion from Matt Jones, which sounds fairly straightforward, is to take 2.9.x-all, copy that and add in hardcoded revisions into the externals. It was released at revision 119802.

Does that work or is there still a need for a 2.9.1-all tag, do you think?

Thanks,
Neal