[Building Sakai] Is Respondus LockDown the only answer?

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Fri Feb 8 11:21:41 PST 2013

Hi Paul,

Though the students are using their personal computers, will the be taking assessments in a proctored and/or lab setting?

That seems to me to make a difference, because with the proliferation of devices that can access the web, doesn't it seem you are back to the honor code in online environment in any case, if it is not monitored in a local setting? (Notwithstanding text matching applications like Turnitin and perhaps some other technologies that might indicate foul play after the fact.)

Cheers,
Neal