[Building Sakai] Database Connection Pooling

Mark J. Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 27 04:00:34 PST 2013

Yes, as in IBM's DB2.  I have a client who is keeping their identity
information in a legacy DB2 database.  They have a custom User Directory
Provider that queries that database for user information based on an
EID.  Previously, it used only a single connection.  I have updated the
code to use a connection pool.

- Mark