[Building Sakai] Database Connection Pooling

Mark J. Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 24 08:43:52 PST 2013

Just to put this in context, I'm not actually asking to change the Sakai
connection pooling (though having it configurable would be a great
feature).  Rather, I have a client who wants to pool DB2 connections
(currently using only one) to improve performance.  This is happening in
a custom User Directory Provider.

- Mark Norton