[Building Sakai] Database Connection Pooling

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Dec 24 08:11:05 PST 2013

There was a jira I was working on to make it easier to switch from dbcp to
tomcat (and c3p0 if someone wrote the wrapper for it). I still plan to
finish this for Sakai 10 (mostly just some class reorganization was left I
think), but it didn't get to it for 2.9. I'd tested this back against 2.9
though and you can manually switch the pooler over to the tomcat one by
changing the values in the db-components.xml re-compiling the kernel

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-1000